10年專業筆譯品牌?
10年數萬場口譯
專業留學移民翻譯
多語言網站翻譯
89種語言服務
▼提出邀請
我們幾個朋友準備在我家聚一聚。 We're going to have a few friends over at my house.
A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?
我們幾個朋友準備在我家聚一聚,你能來嗎?
B: Absolutely yes. 當然要去。
我們晚上有個派對,你來嗎? We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
我們晚上有個派對,你來嗎?
B: I'd love to. 我很愿意來。
我想請你喝杯酒。 I want to buy you a drink.
A: I want to buy you a drink. 我想請你喝杯酒。
B: That's great. 那太好了。
到我家來一起喝幾杯怎么樣? Could you come to my house for beer?
A: Could you come to my house for beer?
到我家來一起喝幾杯怎么樣?
B: I'd love to very much. 很高興有這么一個機會。
我想約你今晚和我跳舞去。 I'd like to have you dance with me tonight.
A: I'd like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?
我想約你今晚和我跳舞去,你有時間嗎?
B: Yes. 有時間。
這個周末你打算干什么? What are you doing over the weekend?
A: What are you doing over the weekend?
這個周末你打算干什么?
B: I'm thinking about it. 我正在考慮呢。
你下個星期天有什么打算嗎? Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
你下個星期天有什么打算嗎?
B: Up till now, I have no plan. 到面前為止我還沒想好。
我會等到你有空的時候。 I can wait at your leisure.
A: I'm very busy. Don't call me any more today.
我很忙。今天別再給我打電話了。
B: I can wait at your leisure. 我會等到你有空的時候。
等你有時間我再打電話給你。 I'll call you when you have time.
A: Now I have something urgent to deal with.
我現在有急事需要處理。
B: Then I'll call you when you have time.
那等你有時間我再打電話給你。
你星期二晚上準備做什么? What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
A: What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
你星期二晚上準備做什么?
原創文章如轉載請注明©轉載自譯雅馨深圳翻譯公司轉載請以鏈接形式標明本文地址深圳翻譯網址全國統一熱線:400-8808-295