10年專業筆譯品牌?
10年數萬場口譯
專業留學移民翻譯
多語言網站翻譯
89種語言服務
1. I very like it
I like it very much.
2. 這個價格對我挺合適的。
The price is very suitable for me.
The price is right.
3. 你是做什么工作的呢?
What’s your job?
Are you working at the moment?
4. 用英語怎么說?
How to say?
How do you say this in English?
5. 明天我有事情要做。
I have something to do tomorrow?
Sorry but I am tied up all day tomorrow.
6. 我沒有英文名。
I haven’t English name.
I don’t have an English name.
7. 我想我不行。
I think I can’t.
I don’t think I can.
8. 我的舞也跳得不好。
I don’t dance well too.
I am not a very good dancer either.
9. 現在幾點鐘了?
What time is it now?
What time is it, please?
10. 我的英語很糟糕。
My English is poor.
I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
11. 你愿意參加我們的晚會嗎?
Would you like to join our party on Friday?
Would you like to come to our party on Friday night?
12. 我沒有經驗。
I have no experience.
I am I don’t know much about that.
13. 我沒有男朋友。
I have no boyfriend.
I don’t have a boyfriend.
14. 他的身體很健康。
His body is healthy.
He is in good health. You can also say: He’s healthy.
15. 價錢很昂貴/便宜。
The price is too expensive/cheap.
The price is too high/ rather low.
16. 我們下了車。
We got off the car.
We got out of the car.
17. 車速快了。
The speed of the car is fast.
The car is speeding. Or “The car is going too fast.”
18. 這個春節你回家嗎?
Will you be going back home for the Spring Festival?
是的,我回去。Of course! (這一句是錯的)
當然。Sure. / Certainly.(這種說法是正確的)
19. 我覺得右手很疼。
I feel very painful in my right hand.
My right hand is very painful. Or “ My right hand hurts(aches).”
20. 他看到她很驚訝。
He looked at her and felt surprised.
He looked at her in surprise.
21. 我讀過你的小說但是沒料到你這么年輕。
I have read your novels but I didn't think you could be so young.
After having read your novel, I expected that you would be older.
22. 她臉紅了,讓我看穿了她的心思。
Her red face made me see through her mind.
Correct: Her red face told me what she was thinking.
23. 看到這幅畫讓我想到了我的童年時代。
The sight of these pictures made me remember my own childhood.
Correct: Seeing these pictures reminded me of my own childhood.
24. 別理她。
Don't pay attention to her.
Leave her alone.
25. 我在大學里學到了許多知識。
I get a lot of knowledge in the university.
I learned a lot in university.
26. 黃山正在讀書。
Samuel is reading a book.
Samuel is reading.
上一篇:英語稱翻譯中應該注意的幾個問題
下一篇:英語翻譯的風格一致性
譯雅馨深圳翻譯公司 用心翻譯 值得信賴 全國統一熱線:400-8808-295