10年專業筆譯品牌?
10年數萬場口譯
專業留學移民翻譯
多語言網站翻譯
89種語言服務
我們的手每天要做很多事,腳每天要走很多路,難免會出現這樣那樣的毛病。這次就教教大家怎樣用英語來描述手和腳的毛病。
Both my hands and feet ache.
我兩手兩腳都很酸痛。
The soles of my feet hurt.
我腳底很痛。
There is a wart-like lump on the sole of my right foot.
我右腳底有個像肉疣般的硬塊。
My ankles look puffy and there are dents in the skin when I press them.
我的足踝好像腫了,用手按,就有小坑痕。
My left foot hurts and it is red and swollen.
我左腳又腫又痛。
My knuckles look swollen.
我指甲和指節旁邊的關節好像腫了。
My hands and fingers are numb and tingling.
我的手和指頭發麻木,還有刺痛。
My legs hurt after I exercise.
運動后,我的腿就疼。
My knee is bent out of shape and I can't move it.
我的膝蓋有點畸形,動不了。
My knees have been bothering me for some time.
我膝蓋不舒服已經有一段時間了。
原創文章如轉載請注明©轉載自譯雅馨深圳翻譯公司轉載請以鏈接形式標明本文地址深圳翻譯