10年專業筆譯品牌?
10年數萬場口譯
專業留學移民翻譯
多語言網站翻譯
89種語言服務
2013年06月20日,據譯雅馨翻譯公司了解到,在英語翻譯過程中,有一些英文句子難倒了英語專業的學生,下面舉例說明。
1.It's a good father that knows his son.就算是最好的父親,也未必了解自己的兒子。
2.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."她把5美圓塞到我手上說:“你今天表現得很好.”
3.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.我是最小的兒子,但我還有兩個妹妹.
4.The picture flattered her.她比較上照。
5.He is a walking skeleton.他很瘦。
6.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.他讓法官的職責戰勝了父子的親情,最終宣布兒子有罪。
7.You don't know what you are talking about.你在胡說八道。
8.They didn't praise him slightly.他們大大地表揚了他。
9.I wish I could bring you to see my point.你要我怎么說你才能明白呢。
10.You really flatter me.你讓我受寵若驚。
11.He made a great difference.有他沒他結果完全不一樣。
12.You cannot give him too much money.你給他再多的錢也不算多。
13.The long exhausting trip proved too much.這次旅行曠日持久,我們都累倒了。
14.As luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again.不幸的是,他又一次被老師逮個正著。
15.If you think he is a good man, think again.如果你認為他是好人,那你就大錯特錯了。
16.That took his breath away.他大驚失色。
17.Two is company but three is none.兩人成伴,三人不歡。
18.I must not stay here and do nothing.我不能什么都不做待在這兒。
19.They went away as wise as they came.他們一無所獲。
20.I won't do it to save my life.我死也不會做。
21.Nonsense, I don't think his painting is any better than yours.胡說,我認為他的畫比你好不到哪去。
22.Traditionally, Italian presidents have been seen and not heard.從傳統上看,意大利總統有名無權。
23.Better late than the late.晚了總比完了好/遲到總比喪命好。
24.You don't want to do that.你不應該去做。
25.Work once and work twice.一次得手,再次不愁。
26.Do you have a family? 你有孩子嗎?
27.If my mother had known of it she'd have died a second time.要是我媽媽知道了,她會從棺材里爬起來。
【溫馨提示】如您遇到翻譯難題或者有翻譯需求,可立即撥打全國免長途費咨詢熱線:400-8808-295 我們為您提供解決方案,更多詳情請瀏覽:
譯雅馨深圳翻譯網站:http://m.blistin.com
譯雅馨廣州翻譯公司:http://www.yiasia.cn