10年專業筆譯品牌?
10年數萬場口譯
專業留學移民翻譯
多語言網站翻譯
89種語言服務
1. I will be back by the end of next month.
我下個月底會回來。
2. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.
我擅長自由泳和蛙泳。
3. My father is at home looking for the ticket.
我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
4. I didn't have an inkling about it.
我對此一無所知。
5. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.
看到尸體把他嚇僵了。
6. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.
在北京有許多高大的建筑物。
7. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
哎!你們一直這樣大聲講話,我都不得不扯著嗓子說話了。
8. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
我們不僅要知道理論,還要知道怎樣把理論應用于實踐。
9. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to loseweight.
運動與節食結合也許是減肥最有效的途徑。
10. Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.
詹露早忘掉他從白行車上摔下來這件事了。
11. I will seek from my doctor's advice.
我將請教醫生的意見。
12. Ice cream is popular among children.
冰淇淋深受孩子們的歡迎。
13. The sudden barking frightened Clara.
突然的狗叫聲嚇壞了克拉拉。
14. The teams are coming onto the field.
隊員們都進場了。
15. I fell in love with her at first sight.
我第一眼見到她就愛上了她。
16. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.
我剛收到我妹妹瑪麗的一封信。
17. The students declared against cheating.
學生們表示反對作弊。
18. There is hope so long as he is with us.
只要他在就有希望。
19. I don't think it will lead to a good result.
我認為這事不會有什么好結果。
20. It took him a little time to fix that watch.
他很快就把表修理好了。
下一篇:西安街頭翻譯鬧笑話
上一篇: 直譯誤區